File Grinder is a program for batch file renaming, copying and moving, based on file name templates and multiple file format meta-tags, e.g. MP3, OGG, FLAC, FictionBook 2, JPEG etc.
The program also has a console UI, which makes it easy to use it in scripts.
See other screenshots
- File copy, move and rename
- Generic file name formatting (uppercase, lowercase, counters etc.)
- Multiple format meta-tags supported (click here for details)
- FictionBook 2
- JPEG pictures
- Audio files (MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMA, APE, AAC)
- Video files (MPEG, AVI)
- HTML files
- Powerful file name template editor
- Powerful Search & Replace with Regular Expressions support
- Changes live preview
- Change or remove invalid characters in file name
- Command line support (click here for details)
Please check out the Quickstart Tutorial
or the documentation
(the documentation us being constantly updated, so stay tuned)
File Grinder requires
MS .Net Framework 3.5 SP1
Found a bug?
Please report it here